Saturday, June 11, 2005

 

Would you wear these T-shirts in Singapore ?


There is a 76.8% chance of being bashed up in Singapore if you wear this:



An SPG can wear this to seduce the male half of a white couple:



I don't think the Singapore Women's Charter covers this right:



Wear this to get full service at Geylang Lorong 12, sorry not available in Thai, Chinese or Malay:



I don't think this slogan wishes you luck at the Singapore Turf Club:



If she does not consent, you consent to 24 strokes on your ass:



Is Mel Gibson thinking of a Sequel ?



When I heard US soldiers in Iraq were mad about Camels, I thought cigarettes:



Come to think of it, a light sabre does come in handy in this line of work:



Hello Kitty ? Nah.... Manja Ganja .....or Catnip-pon



Angmohs sick of fucking Sarong Party Girls should wear this:



..and SPGs abused by their Angmoh boyfriends can wear this:



Pregnant Ladies be Warned: Do Not Consume Alcohol



Early Indoctrination of Communist China's One-Child Policy



Meet James Pearson a.k.a. Sweet16Cindy



I wonder if the characters mean "TUAKEE" in Japanese or Chinese


If you want to buy any of these T-shirts you can go to hell.


Comments:
I am so offended that I have no choice but to touch myself.
 
Eh, the Chinese words in the last picture means "huge stalk".
 
"stalk" ? Okay thanks. I thought it was a word that rhymes with that.
 
By comparsion, that makes the recent furore over the T-shirt worn by someone that read "I am surrounded by idiots" look even more lame than before.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?