Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

The Other Handsome Footballers

Why is a straight guy like me making a list of "the other" handsome footballers ?

Answers:
1. Make my lady viewers happy
2. Show some selections made by my lady friends
3. Tired of the over-exposure of players like Beckham, Raul, Figo, Nakata and Frank Lam-Pah.

The List

1. David Ginola of France (retired, models for L'Oreal Hair Shampoo)


2. Kaka of AC Milan & Brazil
Kaka's club team lost to Liverpool in the European Champion's League Final. I wonder how many ladies would volunteer to console him. A clear favorite among the schoolgirls.


I think Kaka deserves a second look. Is he showing us the number of girlfriends he had ?


And a third. Christian ladies rejoice.


3. Mido of Tottenham Hotspurs and Egypt
I am sure many Malay ladies will be happy to see this Egyptian guy. Sorry to mention this tapi dia sudah kahwin.

More photos in Mido's website.

4. Cannavaro of Juventus and Italy.
He has very short hair now. I included him to make my gay viewers happy.


5. Junichi Inamoto of WBA and Japan
My Japanese lady friends call him Ina-chan. Otokomae desu ne.


6. Ilhan Mansiz of Hertha Berlin and Turkey


7. Roque Santa Cruz of Bayern Munich and Paraguay

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?